[FT Non-Teaching] Bilingual Content Innovation Specialist – R&D
[Job Description Overview]
A bilingual (English and Korean) Content Innovation Specialist executes plans for the writing, editing, and production of content throughout its development. He/she collaborates with other content innovation specialists on the instructional design and development of program, course, and textbook content, under the leadership and direction of the Program Architect and/or Content Innovation Project Manager.
· Translate Korean to English and English to Korean
· Generate ideas for concept development and raw content creation on development projects.
· Create a wide range of learning content for both online and offline learning.
· Review and understand the approved instructional design, syllabus, course configuration, content map, development schedule.
· Aim to create 100% original content within the parameters of the project scope and established development guidelines.
· Participate in the preparation and conduction of audio/video recordings of developed content, including script writing, editing, and revisions.
· Collaboratively plan, develop and conduct workshops/seminars/presentations in English/Korean for staff and clients.
· Must be able to demonstrate complete mastery of written and verbal Korean
· Must have business level proficiency in English
· Excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills & extremely detail-oriented
· Must have prior adult ESL content & curriculum development experience
· BA/MA in Translation, TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism
· MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Seoul, Apgujeong Station
· Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM
· Some Saturdays will be required
· Start Date: ASAP (January 2018)
· Starting between 2.0 ~ 2.3 million per month (negotiable)
· Extra housing stipend of 400,000KRW will only be available for F visa holders
SPEP is one of the fastest growing and promising educational institutions specializing in English speaking enhancement. SPEP is looking for professional corporate trainers in all areas who wish to expand career into business English education. recent , , SPEP application form and writing samples (mandatory for Corporate Trainer applicants)email@example.com
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
· All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
· Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
· Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an Apostille
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
· Health Insurance
· Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
· Paid vacation days and national holidays
· SPEP’s professional teacher training
· Housing allowance support for E2 and F visa holders
· Airfare support for E2 and F visa holders